Friday, June 1, 2012

challenges and wildflowers

As you may recall from previous posts, I've had a series of health challenges over the past few years. Mostly normal getting-older stuff; much of it exacerbated by lifestyle choices over the years. Too fat, poor diet choices, etc.

At Christmastime I had a traumatic concussion and suffered from what I thought was post-concussion syndrome for a few months. While there was probably some PCS going on, there was a slightly more serious problem underlying that.

Sometime during the last six months or so I developed b-cell lymphoma. I'm undergoing treatment and monitoring and have been able to just keep up with most of my daily activities.

But the illness and its cure have left me quite fatigued and with little energy reserve.

Therefore, unfortunately, I'll be unable to offer a formal wildflower event on the ranch this year.

I may be able to offer individual tours on a person-by-person basis. Contact me if you're interested.

shaunevertson@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment