Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Never enough bloody time





Let me see if I can sneak this brief post in while I'm waiting for a rendezvous with physical labor. I can't write much because not enough bloody time.

I've got a "too much food" hangover from yesterday's Memorial Day repast. I've been at 1,000 calories daily intake for two months now and I've recalibrated my metabolism to burn lard and make muscle. It's been far easier than I thought it would be. I've also done a lot of 24-48 hour fasts. It's been an adventure and it's paying off big time in how I look and feel. So all good.

But I snarfed down about 6k in one meal; yesterday, and today I feel like I poisoned myself or something. Interesting stuff.

Chicken cam...



Chickopinion...



Gathering eggs...



Pretty morning...



Long video of a cow walk with Red and with off the cuff cow-stuff commentary...



Now I've got a rendezvous with physical labor!

Be well and embrace the blessings of liberty.




8 comments:

  1. Chickens, cows, and a dog, what could be better than that on a beautiful spring day.

    Thanks for the post.
    Paul L. Quandt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous day with lots o labor!

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting Paul!

      Delete
  2. Pigging out?!?! For shame! (Just kidding.) This Sparkling Isolation thing has caused me to shed a couple of pounds. Working from home there isn't the opportunity to snack like there is at work. Probably a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have a good Snack-O at work!

      Yep, hit it too hard yesterday. Today was better.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting Sarge!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Skip! It's a nice slice of the country. :)

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Press on! The animals need care and feeding! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeed! They seem to be relishing spring.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete