Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tired and grumpy





Yep, tired and grumpy. Calving time can do that.

It's not a good idea to blog when I'm tired and grumpy.

Here's a little video note to my brother Andy.



And yesterday's sunrise.



I'm gonna get my head down for an hour or so. It's a lot easier to be not grumpy when I'm not so tired.

In the meantime, I'm thinking about how blessed I am to live in this time and in this place, and how blessed I am to know the universal truth, that all men are created equal and endowed with unalienable natural rights. Life is so very, very sweet when I put unashamed love for my fellow humans ahead of nit-pickily judging them. I do both -- I'm only human -- but it works better when I get the order right.

2 comments:

  1. So you're not Doc today, but shouldn't that be Sleepy and Grumpy?

    And where are Happy, Dopey, Bashful, and Sneezy? And what have you done with Doc?

    Yeah, I'm a bit sleepy today, and I'm always Dopey.

    Alright, enough about the dwarves, where's Snow White?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doc seems to have had a reasonably therapeutic kip last night.

      Happy, Dopey, Bashful and Sneezy are presently living in undisclosed cities under assumed names.

      Sleepy and Grumpy are shacked up with Snow White and Rapunzel in section eight housing on the other side of the river.

      Delete