Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Can't come up with a decent post title





Some days are like that.

Despite the fact that it's a federal holiday (national hangover day I believe) I've been rather busy today. Odds and ends of catching up on the chores list, a few unanticipated developments (par for the course), etc.

So not much content today (tonight as I finally get to this).

New Year's Eve greetings.



An unusual hazard to navigation on New Year's Eve.



My grand nephew (my brother's grandson is my grand nephew, right?) Wilder.



I have it on good authority that babies on the interwebz is as good as kittens on the interwebz.

The mystery of the too-modern stove. Plus eggs.



More eggs (ended with a full dozen today).



So yeah, busy day and no hangover.

Be well and enjoy the blessings of liberty.




10 comments:

  1. A good start for a good year. Those twilight shots turned out really well. Is that the new camera?
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. No, the new camera is still sitting on my desk. Every once in a while I pick it up and puzzle over it like a cave man over a candelabra. I have a vague idea it's supposed to have some utility but I haven't figured out exactly what.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Another great Ride-Along, this time in twilight. So is Nona the Wonder Dog rated for night ops and not Red? Or was that just a coincidence. Perhaps Red was home with your Mom? Man, I'm asking too many questions, people will think I'm a cop!

    Cute grandnephew there Shaun.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nona stays in town with me at night, while Red lives at the ranch. I tend to assume that my readers know stuff they have no way of knowing. I'll have to work on that.

      That Wilder is a cute kid. You want to steer clear of the intake and exhaust though.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting Sarge!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!

    Yep, "Ranch Life". Always something to do. Something most city folks can't get their heads around.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fun part is when you step into the day and within five minutes realize that you've got to bin your plans and restructure the entire day on the fly. It can be vexing, but it's also hard to get into a rut. Happy new year to you too drjim, and thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Shaun! Thank you for entertaining me over the course with your posts.

    ReplyDelete